Hi, welcome. Don't dally here, go back to the game! --Demeter
The Maze of Galious area is a hidden location that can be found in the Chamber of Extinction. It contains the ROM of the same name. The area actually consists of two areas: a three-room "castle" area serving as the entrance, followed by the maze itself
- Background music: "Maze of Galious ~CASTLE Theme~" (entrance area), "Maze of Galious ~WORLD Theme~" (maze area), "Maze of Galious ~God Theme~" (B-8 (maze)) "Maze of Galious ~Enormous Satan~" (A-7 (maze))
- Entrances and Exits:
- C-1 (entrance): Chamber of Extinction (G-5), exit only
- C-1 (entrance): Chamber of Extinction (G-2), entrance only
Several items can be found in the maze, but they do not show up on the Equipment menu and do nothing. They are: Cape (A-8), Map (B-1), Vial (B-3), and Wand (C-6). The map does NOT provide an in-game map like normal Maps.
Maze of Galious Location: B-8 (maze) Type YOMAR. Watch the scene.
Puzzles and Traps Edit
- This door leads to C-1 (maze).
- Destroy the pot to reveal a key. Collect it to open the door in A-1.
- Kill all the enemies to open a path to B-8.
- The tablet on the bottom provides the mantra for summoning the Bony Dragon.
Knightmare II: The Maze of Galious is a game made by Konami for the NES and MSX that inspired La-Mulana. This area is a tribute to it.